The Ottawa School Food Network is a collaboration of multiple non-profit agencies and community initiatives working to increase Food Literacy and Good Food Experiential Learning within schools, city-wide: ottawaschoolfood.ca
Our vision is to ensure high food literacy for kids, youth and adults in schools.
- Provide practical food experiences students can replicate at home and in their communities
- Teach students about where food comes from, what food insecurity is and what to do about it
- Grow food indoors and outdoors, meet local farmers and cook whole foods
- Showcase food career choices to create more resilient communities in the future
- Connecting students to essential tools needed to thrive, promoting health and wealth for both our future generations and our planet.
Want to know more? Get in touch!
Click on the photos to learn more about each organization